Agape Core Values
- Gospel-centeredness – We believe that the gospel (the good news of Jesus Christ) is central to Christianity. It is not just meant for the conversion of the pre-believer, but also for the continual growth of the believer.
- Theological depth – We believe that right thinking fuels right feeling. The pursuit of theological depth will lead us to a deeper and purer love for God according to His character as revealed in Scripture.
- Church community – We believe that a Christian is not meant to be alone. It is God’s plan for His people to be in deep fellowship and sharing their lives together within the church community.
- Grace + Generosity – We believe that God has blessed us so that we can be a blessing to others. As undeserving recipients of God’s lavish grace and generosity, we should rightfully show grace and give generously to others
- City renewal – We believe that the church is called to seek the flourishing of the city at large. Renewal is not meant to be contained within the four walls of the church, but rather meant for the greater restoration of all of God’s creation
- Generational continuity – We believe in the importance of intentionally passing down our spiritual heritage from one generation to the next. This will ensure that future generations will continue to be faithful to the gospel until Christ returns again.